Hosted by Mariel Hemingway
The screening will showcase a near-final-product cut of My Suicide and will benefit REGENERATE FILMS; the media arm of REGENERATE.
Assigned seats are $20.00 and $100.00 and may be secured by calling 805-497-7691 and asking for Tina and/or Shae. There is a $2.50 service charge on each order. Tickets may also be secured on this site by clicking the “DONATE” button. Please remember to note how many tickets you are purchasing and remember to feel free to donate more. Seating is assigned on a first come, first served basis and all sales are final.
In addition to the screening of MY SUICIDE, the evening will include:
- The premiere of Regenerate Film’s newly produced short film which brags incessantly about how cool Regenerate is
- A Question and Answer session with the director, stars and key personnel of My Suicide
- Gobs of Yummy, heavy and plentiful Hors D’oeuvres and gallons of fine vintage wines
- A No-host bar
- A Silent Auction of the Following Items:
- Three and Six Night Stays in Luxurious Mammoth Mountain Condominiums
- A High Quality, Steel String Guitar by Epiphone
- An Ancient, Highly Decorated Tibetan Buddhist Monastery Panel (Hidden for 5 Decades in a Cave in the Himalayas to Elude Communist Cultural Revolutionaries)
- Hair Grove Gift Basket (Hair Products and Services)
- Moyen and Co. Jewelers Gift Card ($500)
- Dr. Azar Gift Card ($500 Toward Cosmetic Treatment Such as Botox, etc.)
- Front Row L.A. Lakers Tickets
- Wyatt Earp Signed Poster
- Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters II and Groundhog Day Signed Scripts by Harold Ramis
- Autographed Musical Memorabilia from The Cure, Papa Roach, Soulja Boy and Rise Against
- Weezer Duffel Package
- Great Photography Including a Very Rare Edward Curtis, Mojave Water Carrier (11×15) from 1903.
“My Suicide is today’s “Catcher in the Rye”, speaking for today’s generation in its storytelling, tone, honesty, humor, self-reflection and social commentary. It is audacious and entertaining while offering direction, comfort and solutions. Blending animation and live action, heart, humor and music, it delivers a fabulous film experience.”
Julia Pistor, Nickelodeon Producer of Lemony Snicket, Spiderwick Chronicles, The Rugrats & SpongeBob Movies
“In all my years working in the field of suicide prevention, this is the most exciting film concept I’ve ever seen.”
-Dr. Edwin Shneidman, the world’s leading authority on suicide prevention & Founder of the American Association of Suicidology.
“My Suicide” is a romantic teen comedy with a powerful suicide awareness and prevention subtext. Currently Unrated, we anticipate My Suicide will receive an “R” rating due to language, subject matter, brief nudity and authenticity. Had the filmmakers elected to include scenes of gratuitous violent destruction and mass-murder by large automatic weapons to tell a story of wanton ethical lapses, perhaps we could have gotten a PG